Sunday, May 26, 2013

BB in Craft Shows again!

   I'm so excited to say that I have decided to start back into the craft show market. They really are so much fun. I especially love meeting all of the other vendors and getting feedback from fellow artists. It is so encouraging to hear other people say nice things about your work. I know I'm not five, but I still get excited when someone says I am talented :)
   Here are a few pics from my new set up from the Latimer Hall Arts & Crafts Show. This really is a cool show that happens once a month in downtown Woodstock, Ga. If you're in the area, come on by and check us out. The next show is June 15th!
Owl Canvas $45
 Abstract Flower $35

 Moustache Mason Jar $14.95, shot glass $8.
 Super Fab Yellow Sparkle Display Clips $2.50
Super Fab Blue and Green Sparkly Display Clips $2.50
 Purple Hand Painted Side Table $65



 Matted Blossoming Buttons Print $17
 Fill in the Blank Thank You Notes with matching printed envelopes


   So glad to have met all of you other vendors at the show on Sat. and really look forward to seeing you again! Please visit my facebook page for daily updates and new products!
 Or, check out my listings in my Etsy shop!

Here are some of my listings that I featured at the show! Click the links to see more pictures!

*Moustache Shot Glasses
*Moustache Mason Jar Glass
*Super Fab Art Display Clips



No comments:

Post a Comment